The latest updates and corrections to this manual, referred to the latest release of the Endian UTM Appliance, will be available online at http://www.endian.com/docs/.
Frequently Asked Questions
Warning: We will not reply on a private basis to any question already treated here.
1. If I have a problem with Endian appliance, how do I get support?
- First, in order to get support you must have a current (valid) active maintenance subscription on your Endian appliance. Next, you should contact your local Endian partner from whom you initially purchased your Endian appliance. To learn more, please read more about our support process.
2. I am interested in selling and supporting Endian, how do I become a partner?
- If you are a business, reseller, system integrator or distributor interested in selling Endian solutions, you can begin the process by completing our initial partner application form.
3. How do I learn about all Endian products and get pricing information?
- To learn more about all of our solutions, please start by visiting our Products page and you can get more details for each product line. To get pricing information, please fill out this short sales inquiry form or contact your local Endian sales office.
4. How can I test drive or get a demo of the Endian products?
- First, you should check out the appropriate online demo (see below) to get a feel for the Endian features and easy web interface. If you want a deeper test drive, contact your local Endian sales office to request a demo appliance you can run in your own environment (hardware, software and virtual demo programs are available).
5. Where can I find more information about Endian (beyond the documentation)?
Copyright 2016 Endian Spa | via Pillhof 47 | I-39057 Appiano, (BZ) Italy | P.IVA 02472130216 - Numero REA: 180987